If you have problems with sound, try switching to MIDI instruments!
I tried to make a best piano app on Google Play, so any feedback is welcome!
– Good sounding (sampled instruments)
– Good looking
– Option for two stacked rows
– Low latency (compared to the rest piano apps)
– Custom instruments (record your own sample using microphone or open existent file)
– 128 MIDI instruments (really!)
– MIDI over WiFi
– Full piano keyboard (88 keys)
– Nice key labels
– Fast loading (less than 0.3 second)
– Multitouch support
– Sustain pedal
– No ads!
Piano For You is suitable for professional musicians as well as for learning piano. Many vocalists use it to track pitch. Composers use Piano For You to record their musical ideas on the go. You should try it too 🙂
Latency is a real pain on Android devices, but I’ve done all I can. If you find a piano app with lower latency, I’ll give you the full version for free, with your name in the credits 🙂
Note: latency is much better on recent devices.
Additional HQ instruments (Rhodes Piano, Accordion and Church Pipe Organ) are paid, but hey, there are no ads!
You can also support me buying a full version – it includes all the instruments and missed features.
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is for exporting your piano recording in .wav format and instruments download
– WRITE_SETTINGS is for setting recording as a ringtone
– INTERNET is for instruments download (rhodes piano, accordion and organ)
– BILLING is for in-app purchases
– CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE is for MIDI over WiFi
– CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE is for MIDI over WiFi
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE is for MIDI over WiFi
– RECORD_AUDIO is for recording samples